“How would you like to be coached by an online millionaire…? And instead of paying $5,000 or more upfront, what if you could get coached first for FREE – and then just pay after you make money?” Is a direct quote from Russell Brunson, the founder of DotComSecrets concerning his latest launch DotComSecrets X. But is this a true statement? This aritcle will help you to decide that question for yourself. DotComSecrets X
If you’ve been trying to make money online for any amount of time this quote about DotComSecrets X might seem like a joke or another crafty pitch to get your attention. That’s because seldom does a successful entrepreneur – especially the ones who’s success is achieved online – agree to coach the masses for nothing. DotComSecrets X
When they do, there’s ALMOST always a hidden agenda that unsuspecting marketer wannabees only realize in hindsight, usually at the end of the year while adding up the expense side of their balance sheet. The stark reality becomes apparent when the income side of the balance sheet appears to have been written in invisible ink. The good news? At least you have plenty of write offs. DotComSecrets X
But we’re not in this game to achieve “write-offs”. We’re in this game because we believe whole heartedly that there is a better way to live life; on our own terms, with more freedom and more stability. DotComSecrets X
So does DotComSecrets X live up to this promise or is it just another repackaged “guru” scam designed to fill you with hope and rob you of your hard-earned money? DotComSecrets X
I went inside to learn the truth.
I’ve been participating in the DotComSecrets X program now for about one month, going through the training videos daily, setting up my free squeeze pages, my opt-in codes and auto-responders, setting up my solo ads, participating in the conversations in the Facebook Group, the whole experience. DotComSecrets X
I’ve learned many things I didn’t know or at least needed to be reminded of. I found the program to live up to the “hype” in terms of what it promises to deliver and while there are a few upsells along the way, I passed on all of them. And even without the upsells which are designed to shortcut your learning curve, Russell Brunson covered all the basis in this program. DotComSecrets X
If I had been given the opportunity to participate in this high level of a program two years ago when I began internet marketing – after a long and prolific career in mortgage banking I’d have spent considerably less money on training and believe I’d be farther ahead in my internet marketing journey.
So Although I was skeptical at first, I have to give the program a pretty solid A-.
Here’s what I believe are the Top 10 List of Reasons That Make DotComSecrets X worth the $1.00 Investment and 30 Days of Your Time:
10) Free DCS monthly Journal - monthly or perhaps semi-monthly magazine that is all about internet marketing.
9) Tons and tons of video training on everything from hosting accounts to doing ad-swaps and everything in between.
8) Training on doing solo ads to generate a list very fast.
7) Access to the Internet Marketing Illuminati - which by the way has nothing AT ALL to do with the group that is a “purported conspiratorial
organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a
New World Order”. Although I will admit the term “Illuminati” was a turn off to me at first which is the primary reason I didn’t sign up or endorse the Illuminati course earlier
6) Access to Russell Brunsons monthly sketch casts which are videos of Russell providing training on various online marketing and list
building strategies which allow you to stay abreast of the many changes that occur in this business.
5) Access and awareness of many other great tools and programs to shortcut your learning curve.
4) Done for you self liquidating offers (slo’s) including free amazing squeeze pages.
3) Membership to a group of like minded, awesome people - all working together to accomplish the same goal.
2) Focused on only one aspect of marketing – affiliate marketing - rather than a broad training on multiple areas
which in my opinion only overwhelms you and might even be the reason for most peoples failure.
1) IT COSTS $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello? Is anyone home? An internet millionaire who, by the way was not born into wealth but is a self made internet millionaire who started from nothing and now heads a $10million a year company wants to give you a masters degree in online marketing for $1.00. If you have to read any farther than this to decide you have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain – then I’m not sure what else I can say.
Does this Mean I Think DotComSecrets X is for Everyone?
No. It is not for everyone. If you are already a seasoned marketer, not committed to the training, only interested in learning how to
build a website or some other ingenuous internet marketing task, have multiple jobs already with no intention of quitting them, haven’t yet learned how to turn on a computer,
have little or no interest in quitting your job, lack self motivation, believe that money is the root of all evil (rather than
the correct biblical proverb of the “love of money” being the root of all eveil), if you live in a remote area of Zimbabwe with no internet
access, cannot for the life of you figure out how to aquire the $1.00 needed to join (hint – it’s probably in your couch cushions or under your car seat) or if you despise owners of companies that are former wrestlers – then DotComSecrets X is NOT for you.
Anyone else – if you have a dollar and the motivation and desire to change your life for the better – I highly recommend DotComSecrets X – and please understand. I do not endorse all programs.
There are multiple programs such as Anik Singals training that I would NOT endorse even it were only a $1.00 – but that’s another article for another day.
To learn more about DotComSecrts X – go here ==>>http://www.xeleratedwarcraftguides.net/dotcom.php